Geeked is an illustration-led quarterly magazine with an urban feminist slant on art, culture and gender. Who are we? We are women and men who locate ourselves in the LGBT and Straight communities. Our mission is to fashion a creative, independent platform for people like us and to foster a progressive, can-do community focused on human dignity and diversity. Women are central to this mission but all urban-dwellers who support women and who want to fight for human rights are welcome and encouraged.
OUT NOW - FREE
Issue 7 - The Sexy Issue
Plus the NSFW version The Sexy Hot Issue
- Feminism & Burlesque: Polar Opposites or Sexy Playmates?
- Sex Brokers: Women in the Music Industry
- Colour Me (Cruelty-Free) Beautiful
- Delicious, Delectable Isabel: a Review of Aphrodite.
- and a second version 'The Sexy Hot Issue' with all the original content, a different cover, plus a few deliciously provocative extras